[lug] web site advice needed

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 16:58:00 MDT 2013

jed,

a) you wouldn't happen to recommend a specific wordpress single-sign on plug-in would you?  i've been away from it for awhile and things change.

b) also, does it only integrate with SMF (which i've never heard of) or other third party oss forums like phpbb, etc?

c) finally, one thing that's easier about drupal right out of the box - at least the last time i checked anyway - is the ability to create multiple users and lock individual pages / posts down on the fly to users and groups who have to sign in.  iirc, with wordpress out of the box, pages are either public or private but locked down only a global level.  either you're logged in and have total access to *all* pages if private or you don't see them at all.  which means you need a plugin to lockdown pages on an individual user basis.  any thoughts?

thanjks