[lug] Greetings

Dominique dominique.ingoglia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:19:57 MDT 2013

Well hello,
    I'm new to the Boulder Linux community, though I am hoping to get
more involved.  Sadly,  I am unable to attend meetings at this time
since I work during the meet up hours. =(  I've been using Linux for
some time now and have decided that I would like to pursue it more
seriously as a profession... but I don't know where to start!  Every
position that I find seems to require lots of experience, or a degree in
CS, neither of which I have... So what am I to do?  I figured I might
see if someone here has some advice for me.  I'm not sure if I'm in the
right place, but I figured I'll ask.  Either way, I am excited to join
in the conversations!

Dominique