[lug] OT: Firefox Interface Tab Config

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 20:29:07 MDT 2013

In general I strongly agree with you and in fact I still hate the UI
changes that started with KDE4, then GNOME3, Unity and a bunch of others
(not to mention gmail, since that is what I am using right now).
However for the tab bar of firefox I've always considered awkward when it
was below the address bar and the "fix" did not bother me at all.