[lug] Software Patterns Slide Deck from the BLUG Meeting on 2013-11-14

Scott Jackson scott.jackson.swe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:41:05 MST 2013

Sorry about the delay in getting the Slide Deck out.  Thank you everyone
who made it out and for asking great questions!  Hopefully it was useful to
everyone.   Please let me know if you still want to carry on the
conversation.  I drop the ball on recording the presentation, but if I ever
get it recorded I will pass the link on.

Feel feel to forward the Google Doc link below on to other people.
Everyone should have permission to comment on it.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uJZkPZV9AlfNX4q_wo6uCvFJSjy4BqxiuiIRwwdaTDA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again!
-Scott Jackson