[lug] Fedora 19, "storage administrators guide", NFS

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 14:16:39 MST 2013

I encountered a similar problem with NFS on my system.  I determined it was
due to an upgrade to a new release, and the new NFS didn't like what it saw
in the old /etc/sysconfig/nfs file.  I simply extracted a default version
of the file from the appropriate RPM, and after restarting nfsd it worked
just fine.

Calvin Dodge