[lug] Ham Radio and Linux

Alex samide absamide at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 19:25:12 MST 2013

I know there is Cherrytree (http://www.giuspen.com/cherrytree/) which is kind of like a version of Evernote where you can put many things into a note taking type of interface.  You could create one for each category you want then create notes under those.  I don't know what kind of database it uses on the back end.

I don't know if that is quite what you are looking for or not or if you were thinking like a direct SQL or Postgre input method.

Alex