[lug] Looking for internships / offering to wrangle schwag

Caleb K go_lanche at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:33:19 MST 2014

Hey all,

A request and, since I am asking for something I'll also offer something, an offer to help BLUG.

The request:

I'll have some free time on my hands starting March 1 with the closure of Yahoo's Denver office. I'd like to take advantage of that free time to learn some new Linux things with an internship. I don't want to spam the whole list with my resume or what I'm looking for, I'm just asking if anyone in BLUG has or knows of open Linux internships please let me know via an individual reply to this email. Thank you very much.

The offer:

With the closing of Yahoo's Denver office I'll be able to round up some schwag for next month's meeting. If there's a need for it, I'm happy to take over schwag wrangling for the foreseeable future. If you have or know of schwag but can't make the meeting let me know and I'll be happy to come pick it up and distribute it accordingly. If you think there's an opportunity for us to gain schwag but you don't have the time to capitalize on it, send it my way and I'll see if I can get it taken care of for us.

Thank you all for the time. See you next month.

- Caleb Kropf