[lug] Fedora, NAT, masquerading...iptables Rules versus firewall-config App

John Hernandez jph at jph.net
Wed Jun 11 09:41:42 MDT 2014

It would help to know what IP address(es) the clients are trying to
use for DNS resolution.  If it's an address on your private LAN (like
your Fedora 19 server), then that server will need to provide DNS
resolution (eg. dnsmasq).  Or, you can configure the clients to point
to your ISP's resolvers (or even 8.8.8.8 for a quick & dirty test)