[lug] Jeffrey, please add me to your LinkedIn network

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:08:50 MST 2014

I have to say I'm a little shocked that System76 doesn't have this working
in a sane manner since their primary value-add is "just works" and they
specifically call out suspend. Have you run through the usual gyrations
with them to see if they have a solution? I've got a bad case of the "new
computer" bug and I've considered getting the Galago since it's the closest
thing I've found to what I want that isn't made by Apple and supporting a
local OSS company is a Good Thing, but since it sounds like they are not
managing to follow through on their primary value add I'd be better served
by getting the machine direct like I have in the past. In that vein, I'd be
interested in checking out the Galago in person at some point to see how it
"feels". Are there any techy meetings / events that you might have it at?

QH