[lug] Happy New Year, and a Request

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Jan 2 10:56:01 MST 2015

On January 2, 2015 at 10:16:44, Kevin Fenzi (kevin at scrye.com) wrote:

> We have a web page:
>
> http://lug.boulder.co.us
>
> but it's about a year out of date. If someone can update it (the
> domain is owned by Westnet, apparently, at 3645 Marine Street) or
> just redirect it to the Meetup page, then I'll have a URL to send off
> to publishers (O'Reilly asked for one).
I think the domain was setup originally by Neal McBurnett?

I can update the site. Jeremy created it, not sure if he's able to work
on it anymore.
I’ll see if my key still has permissions to push an update.

I'm not sure pointing it to meetup is the right answer... meetup pages
seem more transitory and having a real page seems like the group has
been around a while. We could definitely add a link to the meetup page
though.

Does someone want to work on redesigning the web page(s)? :)

The site itself is a generated static site and I’m happy to send hand all the materials over to someone.

enjoy,

-jeremy