[lug] USB flash drive mounting

Gary Hodges - NOAA Affiliate gary.hodges at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 6 15:27:48 MDT 2015

Yes, I left out some details.  I see that now after a couple responses.
  Thanks for both, BTW.

1. Only one USB drive will be in any computer at the same time.
2. Running Debian Wheezy
3. Others?

All may be moot now though.  I started playing around with your script
idea.  Trying different things, etc, and at some point I realized I
could do what I wanted all along.  Not quite sure how the path to
resolution came about, but it's working now.

Gary