[lug] Fedora vs Ubuntu vs Mint

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:15:32 MDT 2017

For me the problem with Fedora is the crazy release schedule. Makes it
chasing a squirrel or a rabbit feel like you're watching a slow comedy
movie in slow motion. Frankly, I cannot update at that speed!

I dislike Ubuntu too these days. I've settled on Mint + Mate. I tried the
Debian based Mint, but frankly the Ubuntu based one is more stable.

By the way, run that crappy software that needs Ubuntu only in either a
live run off a USB key, or (horror) a docker container.

And let's start a distro war now :-)

Cheers,
Davide