[lug] Any Mint User Have an Older Firefox .deb on Hand?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 14:18:24 MDT 2017

Size limit seems not to be an issue.
No idea why my install is different but do note also the different
path where stuff was cached. On another machine, which I thought had
identical install to this one, the cache path is exactly the one you
mentioned and there isn't that file. I doubt I'd have configure things
differently. Maybe it was a different minor version at install time
between the two that then got the older one catching up, but keeping
the earlier defaults? Just a guess...

Anyway, the files you requested are in:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6KEwopfDwrbd09fUG5RUEw0ME0

(sorry to keep my drive sane, I used the directory where I also place
stuff that I have for sale, which I periodically empty -- feel free to
inquire if you see anything you'd like to buy ;-)

Cheers,
Davide