[lug] neat trick with gnome + network manager + VPN

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:16:42 MDT 2017

Good trick! Thanks for sharing. What VPN service are you using?

I just started using TunnelBear and it's working pretty well so far. They
don't "officially" support linux in that they don't build a client for it,
but they have instructions available for using standard VPN tools to
connect to their endpoints. The experience on my phone with their client is
very seamless.