[lug] Pushing Back Against Gnome CSD/Headerbars

Internet Privacy Advocate geobodley at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 12:43:35 MST 2018

I haven't used a Mac for a long time, but I think that's the way it used to work.  The system taskbar changed with the specific application.  It is more space efficient while at the same time being more confusing to the novice user, because you are always wonder what happened to the menus, particularly those related to the system itself which disappear after an app is launched.  A an aside, the feature I most desire presently is high quality TTS within Libreoffice, but I don't seem to make much headway raising my concern about that.