[lug] Reverse LD_PRELOAD?

stimits at comcast.net stimits at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 14:32:59 MDT 2018

Hi,

I just thinking perhaps there is some simple trick to avoid or blacklist a library for just a single application for testing in a way similar to using LD_PRELOAD to force a given library path. So for example I have an OpenCL library and although I do not want to remove the file for the rest of the system I'd to do something similar to:
LD_NEVER_LOAD=/lib64/libOpenCL.so.1.0.0 ./my_application

Anyone here know of a convenient method to do this for just this one application?