[lug] Looking for Python Training Recommendations

DLWillson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Nov 13 17:22:19 MST 2018

Ryan (and other dear readers),If you're unable to find something ready-made, I hope you'll consider having a try with SFS. We may be able to create something that will meet your needs.We have Learner and Teacher groups that are of useful size. Often, we can take a wish like yours and create a class or study group by finding other learners with your interest and a willing teacher with expertise. Sometimes, the interest is too niche, but we are growing and our ability to meet learning needs expands a little every month.David L. Willson

-------- Original message --------
From: Ryan Newby <renewby at gmail.com>
Date: 11/13/18  5:04 PM  (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [lug] Looking for Python Training Recommendations

May not be the right audience but here it goes....Any recommendations for Python training centered towards NetSec or NetDevOps? I like structure which is hard to find with solutions like udemy.  Also looking for something that is vendor neutral.  Everything I've found is either a few hours of instruction on a Saturday or $15k+ for a program over the course of 6 months (which is difficult to maintain attendance requirements while dealing with an on-call schedule), few options in between.Any advice is welcomeThank you,Ryan-- Ryan Newbyemail:renewby at gmail.comphone:303-720-9498