[lug] Looking for Python Training Recommendations

Ryan Newby renewby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:04:09 MST 2018

May not be the right audience but here it goes....

Any recommendations for Python training centered towards NetSec or
NetDevOps? I like structure which is hard to find with solutions like
udemy.  Also looking for something that is vendor neutral.  Everything I've
found is either a few hours of instruction on a Saturday or $15k+ for a
program over the course of 6 months (which is difficult to maintain
attendance requirements while dealing with an on-call schedule), few
options in between.

Any advice is welcome

Thank you,
Ryan