[lug] SD write timeouts, drive appears to be fine

Matt James matuse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:23:39 MST 2018

IMHO, for a drive that's approaching 8 years of power on and starting to
possibly show errors - probably time to consider replacing it.  At least
make sure that you're not relying on it for anything too important.  Drives
are inexpensive enough that it's cheap insurance.

That said, If you can't be certain it's the drive, I'd explore the
controller.  Maybe move it to another port or try a different controller
all together.

My $0.02

Matt