[lug] free pi

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Jan 24 21:19:16 MST 2019

Okay, glad to help out.  We can either get together at the next BLUG
meeting (before or after), or I can set up a forum on my issue tracker
where we can talk freely and I can explain how to get started.

I used to run a PiBox Meetup group in Colorado Springs, but I moved to
Broomfield (by the airport) and haven't started it up again.  I could
always try to get that going again if that's a better option.

Stephen and Bethany - let me know how you'd like to work on this.  Feel
free to email me directly:
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
michaelhammel at acm.org

--