[lug] free pi

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Jan 25 10:28:36 MST 2019

Just to get started, I setup a PiBox channel in IRC.  You can use a
browser to get to it:

https://kiwiirc.com/client?settings=0a22883b0fb76889a6895b6fb1d35ad9

Or just connect to irc.freenode.net, channel #pibox.

Yeah, I know:  what about Slack/HipChat/latest_chat_tool?  Well, IRC is
free.  And the web client is simple to point people at.  Good enough.
:-)