[lug] keeping up with attacks

Bucky Carr bcarr at purgatoire.org
Sat May 4 10:25:48 MDT 2019

Educate me a bit. Wouldn't the attack vector then simply change from a
public facing sshd to the openVPN server? Doesn't an sshd which
requires a certificate challenge to gain access = the protection of
openVPN?

I ask this despite regularly seeing attacks on my sshd but never
having seen an attack on my openVPN server. (probably answering my own
question, eh?)