[lug] TP-Link Router Q.

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Mon May 6 14:57:01 MDT 2019

Just to add to the mystery, after a few reboots of the router the reserved address showed up again from where I originally deleted it. I deleted the address binding to the old MAC yet again...and this time it stuck and I was able to assign the new MAC to the old address. I'm not sure, but I had saved configuration as a starting point before wiping the router...and it may be this config save caused the "ghost" old MAC binding to show up again.