[lug] Security - Wireguard

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 10:24:29 MDT 2019

I'll totally check it out, thanks for the heads up

"OpenVPN (big, slow to connect and run, complicated, non-intuitive setup,
etc) "

Honestly? I'm gonna disagree here, there's plenty of OpenVPN setups that
alleviate this. OpenVPN Access Server is entirely GUI based, with easily
exportable conf files and an automated setup for Google Authentication for
MFA. Its a Virtual Appliance too, so its practically a click of a button,
and simple routing changes to get it opened to the DMZ or Internet, and its
ready to go.