[lug] Free old stuff: Dell, Fujitsu, Nikon, ViewSonic

Glenn Murray glenn.murray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:22:41 MDT 2019

Hi,

I'm going to put some old stuff up on Craig's List to give away, but since
some
members here have shown an interest in old stuff, I thought I'd give you
first dibs.
I'll probably put them on Craig's List later today.

I have two ancient Dell desktops, a Fujitsu laptop, and a Nikon slide
scanner
for sale, along with some accessories.  The computers booted to both
operating
systems a year ago, but they've been inthe garage since then.  They haven't
been
connected to the internet in years and are not suitable for day-to-day use.

You can call and leave a message at 303-494-2314, or email me at glenn
murray
at gmail.

Cheers,
Glenn

Dell Dimension 8200 Pentium 4, 1.8 GHz, 700+ MB of Rambus RAM.  Win XP Pro
and
Linux Xubuntu dual-boot.

Dell Dimension 8100 Pentium 3 or 4 , 1.6 GHz, 350+ MB of Rambus RAM. XP Home
and Linux Kubuntu dual boot.

Fujitsu LifeBook 985Tx, from 1998.  Win 2K and Debian Linux dual boot.
Lighter and thinner than a cinder block, this includes a Cisco wireless
adapter and the original $4,111 invoice.

ViewSonic VE150B flat panel display, PS/2 keyboad and mouse,
Linksys wireless B adapter.

Nikon CoolScan III digital film scanner This is attached to the 1.6 Dell
with
a SCSI cable.  It starts up, but hasn't been used in years.

Linksys Wireless G Router, WRT54GS
Hawking Wireless G Router, HWR54G
Motorola Wireless G Router, WR850G
Zxyel Wireless G Router, P-330W
Qwest Q1000 Wireless Router and DSL modem
Qwest ActionTec M1000 Wireless Router and DSL modem
Netgear RP114 4-port 100 Mbps wired router (not pictured)
Motorola Wireless USB 2.0 adapter
Hawking Hi-Gain Omni-Directional 2.4 Ghz 6dBi Antenna