[lug] curiosity about WFH

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Tue Mar 17 07:10:58 MDT 2020

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:03 PM David L. Willson wrote:

> My employer is leaving the decision to each individual. Would that Hancock
> had been as respectful. Oh well. It's not personal, just business. I hope
> my favorite places survive.

This is on topic: s/places/FOSS project/

If you have a favorite place, give them a donation, just like you do with
FOSS projects.

On-site dining has been restricted so get some takeout and pay twice as
much for it.

If you don't want to go out, send them money via venmo, paypal, etc. If
they don't know about such things, teach them. Even better, help them set
up an online store via uber eats, door dash, etc.

Rob