[lug] curiosity about WFH

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:02:48 MDT 2020

My employer is notoriously against WFH.  After working 3 years for
him, I can normally WFH just two days a week (we support remote HPC
clusters, so all of our work is remote).
His first response last week was "no change in schedule".
Yesterday it was "divide the team in half. One half comes to office
one week, the other half in the following week."
BUT thanks to last night's events, this morning we were told "WFH
until 3/30, and we'll reevaluate then".

Calvin