[lug] CANCELLED: Boulder Linux User's Group - March Meeting - Boulder Linux Users Group - Mar 12, 2020

Bucky Carr bcarr at purgatoire.org
Tue Mar 17 09:09:16 MDT 2020

So-called "flattening the curve". Pros/cons to doing that.

The CFR link you posted looks like it is using only Chinese data.
Local experiences can be very different. For example, if we follow
Italy's path, the 70-79 CFR looks more like 30%+. One Chinese MD with
whom I communicate even said, "We have done things in China which
likely cannot be done in the West."

Of course it is a machine with lots of moving parts. The obvious
common sense practices need to be observed, like it or not.