[lug] curiosity about WFH

Louis Krupp louis.krupp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:03:11 MDT 2020

I wouldn't take that graph too literally.

I think it's a matter of avoiding one disaster at a time, and for now, the
idea is to keep the health care system from being overloaded.

As far as isolating at-risk populations while everyone else lets natural
selection take its course, I think we're too interconnected for that to be
practical.

Louis