[lug] Efficiency prioritized Linux desktop

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Tue Apr 14 19:23:22 MDT 2020

Thanks for the honest answers. Makes sense to me. :)

500 words in a day, so I've avoided Emacs because of the wrist-twisting
> hotkeys. If I didn't have the wrist injury, I'd probably do exactly
> what you've done.

I'm sorry about the injury. I have RSI in my hands, and while it is under
control, I did have to "speak emacs" a few times when it flared up. Not an
easy thing to do.

A wrist-saving trick I learned long ago, but hadn't used until recently is
to use my thumbs for the modifier keys, even the control key.

Rob