[lug] Linux laptop

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 06:18:54 MDT 2020

 (responding to John) I do know that it has a second bay for a second HD. I
also used to do that a decade+ ago, but in recent years the "old models" of
last year or two are either impossible to find in the marketplace, or as
expensive or MORE expensive than this year's model.

(Stephen) I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it does. If it didn't
they would be shouting that loud, I suppose. In my (limited, hw-wise)
experience, in any computer that I installed the OS, there is always a
piece of hw or two that it does not work if it hasn't its own proprietary
driver. FWIW, I used to do as you do, but now I gave up.