[lug] Linux laptop

Andrew Kelling akelling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:09:22 MDT 2020

I would also like to point out System 76 is a local Colorado company out of
Denver. I have met a few of their developers and they are smart, solid
people.

I personally want to get my hands on the hardware to see how I like their
keyboards. I am kind of a Lenovo fan boy when it comes to keyboards and the
Trackpoint. That being said  I am really considering getting a System 76 in
the near future