[lug] monitoring kids

Ryan Newby renewby at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:45:16 MDT 2020

I've never done it but it might be a fun project to setup a proxy server
along with something like ntopng for traffic analysis. Either configure the
proxy on each client or force routing and/or DNS via DHCP.

Or if you just want to throw money at the problem take a look at meraki or
a pa-2xx firewalls