[lug] BigBlueButton (self hosting)

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Sun May 24 11:42:55 MDT 2020

> could we as a group set up a BBB server?

I hosted one for SFS for a while, back in the BBB 1.0 days. I'd be happy to help with the work.

It looks like Tummy and Rule4 donate hosting for BLUG. If they're fatigued, SFS could donate hosting for a month or three, but that would have to be a VM on a sub-domain, unless there's a way to host SFS and BLUG on the same physical machine. I don't remember it well enough to be sure.