[lug] Jitsi, etc. (Michael Hirsch)

duboulder blug-mail at duboulder.com
Sun May 24 14:03:45 MDT 2020

For installing your own jitsi server, these might be of interest:

https://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-install-jitsi-meet-video-conferencing-solution-on-debian-10/

https://jitsi.github.io/handbook/docs/intro

AFIK, the jitsi desktop client is not developed anymore. The development and fixes are for the web-based stuff.