[lug] Software playing music out of a picture of a score

mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com mad.scientist.at.large at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 11 07:14:10 MDT 2020

Modern phones ARE supercomputers, relative to what was available in the 70's and 80's.  When I was in high school I knew I'd have a "super computer" when I was older.  I didn't expect to use one as a media center though.

--"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas

Sep 10, 2020, 20:49 by davide.del.vento at gmail.com: