[lug] Fwd: Examining controversy and common sense in programming language syntax

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:35:33 MDT 2020

Frankly I don't care about whitespace conventions and I am surprised that
people who do (instead of changing each other's style) have not written
some pre-commit and post-commit hooks to store in the repo something
"neutral" while viewing in their text editors their preferred style.

Things that bug me are others, like... let me start a new thread instead of
hijacking this one...