[lug] KDE w/plasma 5

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:20:24 MST 2020

It depends on the why, in my opinion. Can you live without it for a while?
Or you would like to do it just to learn something?

In the first case, I guess just wait for the plugin to be released as they
say in that page they are working on it?

In the latter, look for documentation on how to write/implement such
plugins (rather than downloading them as they describe in that page)

Merry Christmas,
Davide

PS: Google thought this message did not really come from NOAA and was
suspicious -- and it also thought you were a spammer.... oh well