[lug] (Raspberry Pi) media center control?

Jed S. Baer blug at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Jun 12 11:46:22 MDT 2021

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 21:17:28 -0600
Davide Del Vento wrote:

> I'd like to have some sort of computer attached to my stereo for playing
> some music, mostly audio files which my piano teacher sends me

Another idea is using a bluetooth DAC to connect your phone to your stereo
system.

If you still want to use a Pi for storing your files, then maybe you could
use Shoutcast or something like that to stream over your home network to
your phone, possibly even in a web browser, with the bluetooth DAC as the
audio target.

--
All operating systems suck, but Linux just sucks less
 - Linus Torvalds