[lug] Make caja file manager use LC_COLLATE?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 01:26:18 MDT 2021

Not really an answer, but better than the "nothing" you've gotten so far.

I've found that in similar cases rather than searching online or asking in
forums, it's much easier and faster to just look at the source code.
Admittedly, I never had to do that with Gnome/MATE core software, so it is
possible that I am not aware of the specific challenges of that option for
such codes for which it might not be "much easier and faster" as I claim :-)

Let us know what you find out!