[lug] Colo hosting service

Mike Witt msg2mw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:20:01 MDT 2021

On 08/02/2021 03:11:52 PM, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> I need to find a new home for my colo.  I see hostwinds, liquid web

Hi Michael,

I don't know if this is of any interest or not, but I have a temporary
VPS account at liquid web which I'm using to evaluate them as a
possible new home for a wordpress site. So, for example, if there was
something you're interested in that I could possibly "test" using that
kind of account, I could probably do that. I can give you more info if
that's the case.

-Mike