[lug] spreadsheet?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Apr 18 20:37:46 MDT 2000

Thus spoke JEFF PFOHL
> An odd question but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good
> spreadsheet program which would run on my RH6.1 machine? I'm slowly
> trying to convert some NT people here over to the Linux realm but they
> seem to want spreadsheets. I honestly could probably find a use for
> one myself now and again for quick graphing. Any help is appreciated.

Applix has one.
StarOffice has one.
Corel Office probably has one, though I've not looked at that package.
There is at least one standalone spreadsheet, though I can't think of its
name off the top of my head.  It's been advertised in Linux Journal in the
past.

All of these are likely to import Excel spreadsheets.  I know Applix and
StarOffice do and suspect the other two do as well.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |  Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to