[lug] spreadsheet?

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Wed Apr 19 08:42:08 MDT 2000

Another spreadsheet worth looking at is Gnumeric. It's part of the Gnome
suite, probably already on your RH 6.0 box. I would grab an updated
version though. It's under heavy development, but is very usable, and does
a good job with the Excel spreadsheets that I have thrown at it.

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24