[lug] OT -- Power Cable

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Fri Dec 15 08:33:52 MST 2000

I'd like to add that the metal recycling bin at Eco-Cycle in Boulder (near
55th and Perl) often has computer cases that people chuck.  I even found an
ATX case a while back.  While the case is probably not usable, you can often
get wires and switches from them.

Chip