[lug] DSL Service Providers

Anders Knudsen andersk at uswest.net
Sun Jan 7 20:34:27 MST 2001

On 7 Jan 2001, at 18:46, Stephen F. Kawalko wrote:

> Has anyone looked into or tried Sprint's Broadband Direct service?
>
>   www.sprintbroadband.com

Very interesting. I looked at their pricing structure. They want to
charge extra for more than 1 computer hooked up to the
connection. That's funny. :) I like the sound of the service. However,
I think I'de hide my Linux box and home network...play dumb...let
them hook up my <ahem> "one" windows box. Then put everything
back together when they're gone...linux router/firewall, etc., etc.
A guy on my street just got this...I did not know until now what that
goofy antenna was he just installed on his roof! :)

-anders.
aknudsen.96 at alum.mines.edu