[lug] Weird directory in users home dir

bdoctor at ps-ax.com bdoctor at ps-ax.com
Tue Jun 19 02:53:27 MDT 2001

You can issue the command "find ." from the user's directory to see what is
in this sub directory, and others.  If you need to remove it or cwd to it,
try using a quote with leading spaces, then press tab, which should complete
the path, otherwise something like this:

cd "  /"<enter>

rm -rf "  /"<enter>

Looks like there are two spaces or so leading up to it.
-brad