[lug] Monitor tuning

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Fri Oct 19 19:31:16 MDT 2001

There are some shops in Denver that act as service centers for some of
the bigger manufacturers. I remember having to send a Sony to one of
these for warrantee repair work. You might ask Mitsubishi who they
recommend.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you perceive to be the
problem with these two monitors?