[lug] Re: Problems with FDF on Linux...

abhijit_v at softhome.net abhijit_v at softhome.net
Tue Aug 6 08:42:18 MDT 2002

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. FDF is Forms Data Format from Adobe for generating
and using PDF like forms at the web server/client interface.

I found a library libfdftk.so which probably needs to be linked in. However
when I do "g++ -l/home/home2/abhit/libfdftk.so HTMLPDF.cpp", the compiler
complains that libfdftk.so is not found, although it resides right there.
Could you please tell me what I should do to complete the compilation.

Regards,
Abhit.