[lug] Re: Problems with FDF on Linux...

Paul Hardiman hardiman at hardiman.com
Tue Aug 6 08:02:54 MDT 2002

You need to revisit your approach to linking libraries ending in ".so".
Try this:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/home2/abhit
g++ HTMLPDF.cpp -o htmlpdf
The syntax that you used is for static linked libraries that end with
".a". It wasn't quite right
either, but this should be enough to get a built program. If you notice
a Makefile file with this toolkit, you might take a look at it.

Regards,
Paul Hardiman