[lug] System-wide font change?

John Dollison johndollison at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 09:41:28 MDT 2004

After booting my computer this morning, I was dismayed to find that somehow
all of my system fonts had been reduced to a size so small that all text on
the screen appeared as rows of tiny dots.  I'm not sure what I did, or how
to fix it.  The only thing that wasn't affected was the terminal window, so
I can still do command-line work.  Icons and window size/positions were also
not affected.

I rebooted again, and everything was back to normal.  I'm running Mandrake
10.0.  What files do I need to look at to see what went wrong, or fix it if
it happens again?

Thanks,
John

.